Viewing posts from: May 2016
With endless approaches christened “best practices” and infinite blog posts on the latest email optimization tactics, it can be difficult to determine where it’s worth investing your email marketing money and manpower. Questions like these abound:
- Does my company need abandoned cart/browse campaigns if we’re not an ecommerce or retail marketer?
- Are reactivation campaigns worth it, or should I just cull unresponsive subscribers from our list?
- How much marketing automation do I need? Do I need an ESP or MA platform?
- Do multi-touch campaigns (like a welcome series) outperform single message-campaigns? Is the extra effort to create a series worth it?
- Would my company benefit from reputation management and delivery services? What’s it worth?
- Does dynamic content really pay off?
Time for a guest post this month from Kath Pay, fellow email marketing industry pro and panelist with me at the Email Innovations Summit hosted by Only Influencers. Read on as Kath shares her wisdom about how computer learning empowers email marketing innovation and response for optimal results.