Is your organization missing out on revenue, sales, and online visibility because you’re not using digital marketing to the fullest?
Thousands of dollars are left untapped by countless companies, associations and business owners because they don’t know how to develop ongoing, relevant conversations with customers, prospects, distributors, and subscribers through email, content and social media marketing.
Don’t let yours become one of them!
Searching for a dynamic speaker with an enlightened perspective on digital marketing? Karen Talavera is a visionary digital marketing expert with a knack for weaving evolving e-marketing strategies together with the proven fundamentals of customer relationship building and direct response.
She’s a bundle of energy who speaks with enthusiasm and passion. Audiences around the nation have enjoyed her enthralling presentations and insightful trainings, and your group can be next!
Praise for Karen
“This is one of the best – really the BEST – presentations on social media I have seen. My mental overwhelm has been reduced. Thanks so much. I truly learned a lot!“ - Melinda Armstrong, Take Shape for Life
“Rarely do I come away from a seminar feeling 100 percent of the time was well spent. In fact, this might just be a first. A mega THANK YOU.” – Steve Cuno, Chairman, RESPONSE Prospecting & Loyalty Strategies
“This was one of the best classes I have attended. Karen, was excellent. She had tons of information, answered every question asked, and used examples in her exercises. I was very impressed.” – Maura Foley, Starwood Hotels & Resorts
“Karen’s dedication to education for email marketers is the catalyst of an important movement in email marketing. Getting marketers to espouse best practices, self-regulate and reap the benefits of excellent sending practices is a huge undertaking. On top of Karen’s great insight, she is a pleasure to work with – she gets it!” – James O’Brien, Director of Marketing at Lashback
What Audiences Have Learned from Karen:
- The essentials of using Email, Twitter, Facebook or Social Media Marketing (and how to avoid rookie mistakes!)
- Boosting online marketing through the digital match made in heaven: Email + Social Media = Leverage!
- Why Conversation Marketing is the new Secret to Online Success: Forget Broadcast, Create Dialogs
- How solo-preneurs and small business owners can use online marketing like the pros
- Launching digital marketing: Creating an integrated email and social messaging program from ground zero
- Creative strategies for designing online messages that get noticed, get response, and are welcomed in the in-box
These are “must have” skills for marketing in the new millennium that no company can afford to be without! And the best news is, they’re far easier to learn than most people think.
Events Karen Has Spoken At Include:
- DMA Email Evolutions Conference (2013 and every year since 2008)
- Online Marketing Summit (2013, 2012, 2011)
- MediaPost Email Insider’s Summit (2012, 2009)
- Florida Direct Marketing Association (2013 and every year since 2008)
- E-Women Network (2010)
- Inspiration University Weekend for Women (2010)
- Marketing Profs Digital Marketing Mixer (2009, 2008)
- Marketing Sherpa Email Marketing Summit (2009)
- South Dakota Governor’s Conference on Tourism (2009)
- Craft & Hobby Association Convention (2009)
- Women’s Ecommerce Association International (WECAI) (2010, 2008)
- Karen has also been the lead instructor for the DMA’s Email Marketing Training & Certification seminars and programs since 2000.
If you are interested in booking Karen for a speaking engagement, seminar or training or would simply like to discuss an opportunity, click the button below or call 561-967-9665. The more advance notice, the better chance Karen will be available for your event.