2020 has changed the marketing landscape for brands around the world. The skyrocketing reliance on and growth of virtual online connections presents both challenges and opportunities for organizations still expanding their use of digital marketing, specifically email. Here's your opportunity to understand the email marketing key performance indicators (KPIs) that truly move the needle and optimize channel response. Tune in as Karen Talavera, President of Synchronicity Marketing joins Dennis Dayman in a discussion about data-driven marketing and its effects on the success of email campaigns. Dennis and Karen explore the email measures that matter, which data brands should track, and why. They also address how the alignment of sales, business development, and marketing teams can help brands reach their revenue goals faster and more efficiently.
In this podcast you'll learn:
- The basic diagnostic measures essential to all email marketing campaigns
- What constitutes true email success, and why that ultimate measurement has no one-size-fits-all definition
- How to align marketing with sales and IT for greater synergy and to avoid silos
- Why buyer journeys and personas are important to dissect
- Shifts in email marketing since the pandemic and lockdown
- Karen's word to the wise for budding email marketers