Showing posts tagged with: vendors
With endless approaches christened “best practices” and infinite blog posts on the latest email optimization tactics, it can be difficult to determine where it’s worth investing your email marketing money and manpower. Questions like these abound:
Getting the Most From Your Email Marketing Budget: 5 Critical Areas to Invest In
by Karen Talavera
05 31, 2016 | Posted in Audience & List Growth, Creative, Email Lists, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, Marketing Vision, Metrics | Measuring Results, Strategy | 2 comments
- Does my company need abandoned cart/browse campaigns if we’re not an ecommerce or retail marketer?
- Are reactivation campaigns worth it, or should I just cull unresponsive subscribers from our list?
- How much marketing automation do I need? Do I need an ESP or MA platform?
- Do multi-touch campaigns (like a welcome series) outperform single message-campaigns? Is the extra effort to create a series worth it?
- Would my company benefit from reputation management and delivery services? What’s it worth?
- Does dynamic content really pay off?